Monday, May 5, 2014

May trails

This is the same location that I took my very first outfit post in North Carolina. It is so nice to see that everything is green again. The warmer weather is so nice as well. Although last week we had some crazy storms. Thunder and lightning for 3 days. Knox actually handled it pretty well. He didn't bark or get freaked out to much. Maybe he is getting used to the southern storms ha. Speaking of Knox he has actually has a cone of this head the last few days. He got a bug bite or a cut and kept licking it and making it worse so we took him to the vet and he got the 'cone of shame.' (movie UP reference)
Even though most of the week was gloomy. Friday cleared up and Clark and I even walked to Cold Stone to get ice cream in the evening. He suggested ice cream and I said only if we walk. So we did. It was only 1/2 mile there so it wasn't bad and we got to enjoy each others company, got some exercise, fresh air, and baby geese.
Today I am off to run some errands. I need to ship out orders, work out, and buy new business supplies. When I first started Little Sloth I seemed to buy lots of business supplies (washi tape hello) but after being in business for a while, I realized that I didn't need to be making trips to the craft store every week just to 'see if there is anything I need.' I now know what I need to run Little Sloth pretty effectively. But I am still excited when I run out of a supply that way I have an excuse to go to the craft store and I am sure there will be some looking to see if I need anything else. 
Top: Forever 21
Sandals: Macy's
Shorts, Sunglasses, Cami: American Eagle
Headband: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee