Thursday, May 22, 2014

Strawberry Raspberry Popsicles 2/30

Here is the second post from my 30 popsicles series. These are my favorite so far. Better then the peach popsicles for sure. I enjoyed the chucks of fruit in this recipe instead of the completely blended popsicles. These as well are fresh fruit and fresh juice which is one of the reasons I am going this popsicle challenge. Finding a healthy dessert alternative.
You'll need
Popsicle Molds
Raspberries
Strawberries
Orange
Lemon Juice
Sugar
Directions
Cut up strawberries and raspberries into small pieces. Squeeze orange juice out of oranges. Add lemon juice and a little bit of sugar. Mix together with a spoon and then pour into popsicle molds and let freeze over night. Then enjoy.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee