Friday, May 9, 2014

I did an Airborne Jump

If you follow me on instagram you will have already gotten to see peaks of this events Now these are all just iPhone photo and I wasn't thinking about sharing these photos at first but then I thought, these are the little moments that I want to remember so this is exactly what I should be sharing and documenting. So yeah these are from yesterday when I jumped out of a 34 foot tall tower. It is the same one the soldiers that are training to go airborne use. I guess the reason is because your mind/body can't tell how high 34 feet is just like it can't comprehend how high it is when your in a plane so that is why the number is 34. 
We did it in the morning. The jump masters handed out waivers stating we assume full responsibility for injury or death. ahhh. Then they gave us a few quick lessons and got everything ready to go. Then the jump master said "okay first 10 volunteers step up" so I did along with a couple other wives I knew. I was nervous but I definitely wanted to do it at that point. Also there was some kids probably around 12 years old doing it and I was like "if they can do it, I can do it." We I climbed the stairs to the top of the tower and at that point I was for sure jumping because I just wanted to get all the gear off. The jump master hooked me up and tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped. Then it was like zip lining down and some soldiers caught you at the end. 
 Me being all like 'it wasn't even that big of a deal.'
All it all it was a lot of fun and I probably would have done it again if there wasn't so many other people wanting to do it and needing a turn to go. After we were done we grabbed Mexican food for lunch with our friends and then Clark got to come home for the rest of the day. We also ended our night poolside because it was 90 degrees at 6:30pm. Good day yesterday.
love, Carlee 
Shirt: Montgomery Gentry concert
Shorts: Big 5
Shoes: Nike
Sunglasses: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee