Wednesday, September 10, 2014

50 things you don't know about me

1. I do not like cake or cheesecake. However, I like brownies.

2. We had three names picked out for Knox. If we got a boy Knox or Nash and if we got a girl Lemon.

3. When I eat popcorn I like to have orange juice too.

4. I learned to speak Swedish in college (best classes ever!)

5. If I only ever go to one country in Europe I want it to be France.

6. I don't like yogurt or jello (it's a texture thing, too slimy)

7. I was a lifeguard back in high school and the summers after.

8. My favorite TV shows right now Nashville (coming soon again), Total Divas, Teen Mom.

9. I LOVE the Office and Steve Carrell. My favorite quote >

10. I was born and raised in Washington State on an apple farm.

11. My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls.

12. When I was growing up I wanted to be a singer. Like a country singer rock star Shania Twain type.

13. I have seen in concert: Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes, Montgomery Gentry, John Michael Montgomery, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Blain Larson, Shania Twain, Elton John, Gretchen Wilson, Big and Rich, John Cougar Mellencamp, Brooks and Dunn, Sara Evans, Deirks Bentley, Sugarland, Pat Green, Uncle Kracker, Florida Georgia Line, Nelly, Chris Lane, Thomas Rhett, I think that's it.

14. I am not a fan of water boating sports like water skiing, tubbing, wake boarding.

15. In high school I played basketball, soccer and I ran track (200 meter, 4x100 meter, 4x200 meter)

16. I had about 3 weeks to plan my wedding. Because of Clark's leave days getting denied and then approved. Shoot out to my mom, couldn't have done it without her.


17. Mashed potatoes are my go to comfort food and one of my favorite foods. If I am feeling under the weather I want mashed potatoes.

18. I was born at 7:38pm right during Wheel the Fortune.

19. I always wear sunscreen usually SPF 50+. I like getting tan but my grandpa die of skin cancer so I am super aware of how the sun can also be a harmful thing and I take precautions.

20. I love taking baths. It's my happy place.

21. At sub sandwich shops like Subway or Jersey Mikes, I always get the same thing Turkey, Provolone Cheese, a little bit of mayo, on white bread.

22. I was born in Coupeville on Whidbey Island in Washington State.

23. When I was probably 7 or 8 my family drove 13 hours from our town in WA to Edmonton, Canada to go to the Edmonton Mall which was the largest mall in the world at the time. And from what I can remember it was rad. I also got a souvenir plastic dolphin and we had a room with a jacuzzi.

24. My older brother played in the high school World Series of baseball and later in the college World Series of baseball neither of the teams placed but still so cool.

25. During a high school basketball game I got a concussion so bad that I threw up.

26. Most days the only make up I wear is a CoverGirl waterproof mascara.


27. My favorite flower is an Iris.

28. My favorite cereal as a child was Peanut Butter Captain Crunch (...still my favorite.)

29. I pride myself on my gift giving ability.

30. I have gone on 4 big road trips. One from Washington State to Columbus Ohio. And one from Eastern Washington to San Francisco CA. And one from WA to Las Vegas. And one from WA to North Carolina. 

31. When I was a kid I used to think the steam coming out of factories plums were ‘cloud machines.’

32. My celebrity crushes are: Kenny Chesney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Taylor Kitsch, Sarah Jessica Parker, Steve Carrell, Wentworth Miller

33. My favorite breakfast food is french toast and hash browns (homemade always.)

34. My favorite blizzard at DQ is M&M with whip cream on top. (Now I have fallen in love with the Chips Ahoy blizzard)

35. I have a purple Otter Box phone case on my iPhone 4s right now.

36. My favorite candy used to be watermelon sour patch until a friend gave me an entire box for my birthday one year and I got sick of them and haven’t had them since. (It was a thoughtful present at the time though.)

37. I have 6 brothers.
38. I still have no idea how the iCloud works but I do love Find my iPhone app!

39. I only like mustard on corn dogs.

40. I can’t whistle. 

41. I am near sited and wear glasses while driving. 

42. I have a birthmark on my left thigh that looks like a misshaped bunny. 


43. My go-to meal at McDonalds is the 2 cheeseburger meal with no pickles and a diet Coke. Although I do like the chicken nuggets. 


44. I always set my alarm to an odd number like if I want to wake up at 8:30am I will set my alarm for 8:32am or 8:29am. I have something weird about setting it right on the time. 

45. I love tacos. Crunchy are my favorite with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.

46. My childhood pets growing up were dogs named Sam, Homer, Clyde, Hank, Russell and cats named Oliver, Oreo, Topper, Snoop, Puff, Trick, Treat, Tripod

47. My favorite candle smell is Vanilla.

48. I don’t like coffee. If I go to a coffee shop or a Starbucks I order smoothies. 

49. I had bad acne as a teen. I used to have to take specific acne prescribed medication. 

50. I don’t like the extra butter that they can pump on movie theater popcorn...gross.

So there you have it. 50 things you don’t know or most likely don’t know about me. This was a fun list to write up and actually I have had this list going for about a month now. So don’t think I just sat down one day and thought of all these. It took me a while.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, especially your names (Lemon… how gorgeous!), I love the Office too, could watch re-runs all day long! Cannot believe you have 6 brothers too!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee