Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Abstract painting #2

Here is my abstract painting #2. I promise I wont be sharing all the painting I am doing. But I wanted to share this one because I used a new technique. Also wanted to share because I thought it was the perfect opportunity to make a GIF and actually it was the first every GIF I made via Photoshop Elements. Check out this tutorial if you are wondering how to do it, that’s what I used.
Anyways I used a tool kinda like this, and that is how I got the effect that you see on the painting. I do wish I would have painted the whole canvas white or ivory before I put color down. But that’s okay, I love the way it turned out and these colors are my favorite right now. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee