- Black construction paper
- Fishing line
- Outline marker
- Wire or the top circle
1. I printed out bat silhouettes on white construction paper and cut around them.
2. I traced around the bat cut outs onto the black construction paper.
3. Then cut them out. I made 10 black bat cut outs.
4. Then I tapes the fishing line string to the bats. I made sure the string was different lengths so it their were at staggered lengths when hung up.
5. I then tide the string to a wire loop that was the same size as our lighting fixture so I could easily put the bats up. You can also tape or pin the bats directly to the ceiling but I thought the way I did it will make it easier to keep year round.
6. Then I taped the wire to the lighting fixture with transparent tape.
7. And now it hang over our dinning room tape!