Friday, November 8, 2013

Airborne Special Operation Museum

The Airborne Special Operation Museum is a huge attraction in Fayetteville NC. My mom even read about it in a newspaper in Washington State so we knew we needed to check it out. When the government shut down so did this museum so once it was back open we went. And really enjoyed it. 
There were a few WWII veterans that we standing at different exhibits talking about there experiences. And I absolutely love it. I get teary eyed every time veterans /soldiers talk about there experiences in war/battle. I just can't even imagine what that would be like. But I also get teary eyed when I saw the original Wright brothers plane, Amelia Earhart plane, Abraham Lincoln's hat etc. I got to see all those things when I went to Washington DC last summer. I pretty much had tears in my eyes the entire time. 
Anyways it was a cool museum especially if you are interested in military history. Since Clark is airborne qualified he got to walk me though everything and what it was. If you come to Fayetteville NC check it out. 
love, Carlee
Shirt & Jacket: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee