Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jones Lake

This past weekend was a long one for us. Clark got both Friday and Monday off so we headed to Jones Lake on Friday to get out of the house and give our little pup some exercise. As you know we stopped by a cotton field on the way there. Jones Lake is a state park and a really beautiful one at that. The weather was so nice. Not a cloud in the sky and about 65 degrees which is just awesome for mid November. It is like the perfect weather for me. ha 
We got to let Knox off his lease because we were the only people at the lake that day. He loved it. He is actually really good about staying around us. Knox is definitely a homebody at heart. Which is very sweet and nice. We ended up walking all the way around the lake because well why not? We were out there for a day of exploring. It was 5 miles all the way around the lake. Needless to say, Knox and I were ready for a nap when it was over. 
My favorite photo from our Jones Lake trip is the photo of the lone tree growing in the sand on the beach. Such a cool photo. Also we like taking jumping photos. Ha. In other news, if you are looking to score some of my greeting cards extra cheap. Head over to KISSmeMint and score my Christmas greeting card for $2.75 originally $4.00. Also, one of my bridesmaid greeting cards was featured on this wedding blog. I am very excited. Have a great Tuesday. I am glad it is Tueday and not Monday. Just saying.
love, Carlee 

Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Leggings: American Eagle
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy 

1 comment:

  1. This. Sounds. Fabulous!! I need a good 5 mile walk!! And Knox... cutest dog ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee