Monday, November 4, 2013

NC Cotton Festival

This past weekend Clark and I headed to Dunn, NC for the North Carolina Cotton Festival. I am all up for festivals and fun stuff. So when I was reading the paper this past week and that was on the list of things to do for the weekend I knew I wanted to check it out. Besides Dunn is only 25 miles from Fayetteville so it was a nice short drive.
Our favorite part was the petting zoo, it was also one of the first things we came up on when entering the festival area. It was awesome there was so many different animals I have never been able to see upclose. Like an alligator, armadillo, spider, turtle, skunk, parrots, and other cool creatures. We talked to the guy with the alligator and he said that he has been working from him since he was 6 months old and now the alligator is 4 years old. We also got to old the tarantula spider. I wasn't to scared because I guess this type of spider has never had a recorded bite to a human so that was good. 
This weekend was good. I was a little bit in a funk Saturday night but I decided it would help to just go to bed early and wake up refreshed and that is what I did. I needed it. Monday has been good to me so far, hopefully we can keep this momentum going through the week. 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Marshalls
Boots: Famous Footwear
Sunglasses: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee