Monday, November 11, 2013

Cotton field

I really like cotton fields. Is that weird? I guess the reason is because we don't have them in Washington State and before I came to North Carolina I had never even seen a cotton field. Can you believe that? So when we were driving around over the weekend. We saw a perfect cotton field. It was 'perfect' because it hasn't been picked yet. Most of the cotton fields have been picked and I was sad we didn't get to take any photos. Luckily for me this one was not picked so we hoped out and snapped a few quick photos. 
We left Knox in the car while we snapped the photos. The windows were down and we probably got 15 feet from the car. Knox was barking at us and wanted to get out and check out what was going on. We hustled back to the car and went on the rest of our day trip. Post on that later. 
I am not sure why but I have been thinking a lot about Christmas gifts lately and what I want to get everyone. I don't know why I am thinking about it so early. Maybe because Clark and I are headed back to Washington at the beginning of December for a little home vacation. I guess I am just excited to  go home and see my family and I am also super excited to spend Christmas with Clark our first one as a married couple. It is just a new and exciting time.  
love, Carlee
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Leggings: American Eagle
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee