Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Antique Street Fair

This Antique Street Fair was so awesome. It was in Cameron, NC and although I have never been to an antique street fair in the past I can tell this one is awesome. I guess the city of Cameron goes from like 300 in population for over 5,000 on the Saturday of the street fair. We made our way to the street fair this past Saturday on October 4th and I was so glad we did. There were tons of vendors we didn’t even walk the whole street down. I would say we saw about 2/3 of the booths and even then there was so much stuff which was rather awesome.
Clark and I also ate lunch there as there quiet a few food vendors. They weren’t all set up in one area though they were scattered amongst the antique vendors. We settles on having american food. I had a corn dog and Clark had a cheeseburger and we split a Sprit. There is nothing better than a corn dog with mustard at a street fair or carnival. Amiright? 

There was all sorts of stuff! Old coke bottles, glass wear, furniture, old military stuff, blankets, old dolls, wood crates, books, jewelry, clothes. I was more interested in the old cans, glass bottles, and rusty stuff. And not to much the jewelry/clothes but if I was there was some good vintage looking stuff. 
This outfit was perfect for the street fair. These boots are super comfy, that’s important to me. So if there is a lot of walking to do you will never find me in a uncomfortable pair of shoes no matter how fashionable. Also aren’t these just the cutest boots, I got them at TJ Maxx for $29. The tights were perfect because of the slight chill in the air.  
Dress & Bag: Target
Tights: Macy’s
Boots: TJ Maxx

1 comment:

  1. This place looks amazing, I love all the old bottles! Your green dress is s pretty :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee