Monday, October 6, 2014

To the movies

I wore this outfit to the movies this past Friday when Clark and I went on a date. Clark really wanted to see The Equalizer with Denzel Washington and while I am not a huge action movie fan, I am a fan of Denzel and I knew Clark really wanted to see it. Also, Clark got off work early so basically it was fate telling us that we needed to go see this movie. And guess what, it was a great movie. I read a review title of the movie that said “The Equalizer was a hit because Denzel Washington is still a movie star.” #truth. Anyways I really liked it and Clark loved it.

This outfit is a simple but effective one. With the weather cooling down is it nice to wear pants but here in NC you could be wear pants one day and shorts & a tank the next. This weekend though, we had really nice weather (which is 75-80 and less than 50% humidity). Anyways, happy Monday.
love, Carlee
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans & Sandals: Old Navy
Cardigan & Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee