Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mugs and Christmas cards // in the shop

Hey everyone! So like 10 days ago now I realesed my first line of hand painted mugs for my shop Little Sloth. It is no longer just a greeting card shop! I am switching my mind set from thinking Little Sloth cards to Little Sloth Co. as I want to add more and more products other than greeting cards while keeping my brand. I think these first three mugs do that really well and I am in love with them. They are all hard draw by my husband and then printed, pressed, and sealed in house by me. They are not dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended. They are also not customizable. What you see in the photo is what you get.
Other than mugs, my Christmas card line is in the shop and my favorite as to be the Hide Yo Nuts Nutcracker card. I think it is hilarious. I also like the we go together like hot cocoa and Christmas cookies card. I can’t wait to make candy cane cookies with my mom when we go back to Washington for xmas is December. There are 12 Christmas card total. 8 new cards and 4 of the best sellers from last year.

And just because I really like you guys and I don’t share Little Sloth updates here that often. I thought y’all deserved Free Shipping if you do want to buy something from my shop (no pressure haha). Use code: FREESHIP1YEAR at checkout to get Free Shipping until the end of 2014!!! I also want your suggestions for new mug ideas. I was thinking bunny, Santa Claus, Walrus? What do you guys think? Let me know.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee