Friday, July 10, 2015

More summer lightning storms

These are my favorite lightning photos that I have captured so far! Last time there was good lightning near us Clark said “next time there is a good lightning storm, let’s go out to the forestry area behind our apartments.” So that’s just what we did. I took my camera and tripod and a plastic bag to keep the mild rain off while the long exposure was going. I caught some really great shots and it was fun. We also heard a ton of toads crocking and it was kind of freaking me out. Like we were invading their territory and they were mad at us. haha.

These photos are unedited. Straight from my DSLR camera to this blog post. I actually really do love these southern thunder and lightning storms. Although Knox (our dog) is not a fan at all!

Keep up on my adventures by following along below!

Follow
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee