Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Year Two

Clark and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary on July 5th and at the end of June we took some second year anniversary photos. We did self timer photos again like we did last year and it was just perfect for some simple anniversary photos. We went out to Lake Rim which is about 15 minutes from our apartment around sunset! It was really perfect lighting unfortunately we didn’t wear bug spray and gone eaten to death by mosquitos. 
Year two was a good one, it really was. We had so many adventures and did so many things. We got to travel and be with each other. We got to live and grow as a couple and as a family. It was great. I like documenting our life together. Taking photos of us growing up and growing together is one of my favorite things. I don’t always have the right words but I usually have a camera and like they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words.
On our actual anniversary we packed our bags and left the Marriot we were staying at in downtown Durham. We headed back to Fayetteville after a great long weekend in Durham. We got home and started laundry right away because Clark had to fly out the evening for a training mission. I was sad that he had to leave but that is why we got away the weekend before so we could spend all our time enjoying each others company. After the laundry was done, we went and picked up Knox. I don’t know if there is any greater feeling than picking up your dog after a few days. Knox is always SO happy to see us no matter what. Around 5pm we headed to the airport because Clark flew out that evening. It wasn’t dramatic our anything. Him being in the army there are way worse situation that could have fallen upon us. I am so lucky we got to have a good anniversary weekend and even be with each other for most of the day on our two year anniversary. Some people don’t even get that for various reasons and I count myself one of the lucky ones. Always. 
love, Carlee

Dress: Target


Keep up on my adventures by following along below!
Follow

1 comment:

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee