Sunday, July 5, 2015

The 4th

(This post was suppose to post yesterday) Happy Independence Day everyone! I love the fourth of July and what it represents. I also love the atmosphere it brings and food and festivities. I have always had a great time on the 4th of July. My hometown in Eastern Washington always has a great firework display. Unfortunately, there are some pretty bad wildfires in WA right now so a lot of people are canceling their firework displays which is totally understandable and good for the current environment.
Clark and I are actually in Durham NC today. We were in Durham last year for the 4th as well. Two years in a row makes something a tradition right? I think the Durham Bulls baseball park is the perfect place to watch fireworks! We are also staying a couple nights up there and hoping to enjoy some food/adventures around Durham. I actually really like the city of Durham and it was voted one of the best places to live for people in their 20s.
I got this American Flag scarf last year on sale at Target for $6 after the 4th. I figured that the American Flag will never go out of style (at least for me) so I was like this is a great purchase. I hope everyone has a fun, happy, and safe 4th of July. I love remembering what this day is about and beginning so very thankful for the soldiers that fought so hard for us to be able to become an independent free country. I am forever grateful for everyone past, present, and future that will defend our country, respect our country, and be proud of living in this wonderful country. America you are awesome.
love, Carlee
American Flag scarf: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Dress (worn as skirt): Macys
Sandals: Toms.com
Sunglasses: American Eagle
Keep up on my adventures by following along below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee