Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fudge brownies

Okay so this is kind of a cheesy food post. But I just thought I would share because every time I make brownies and bring them to events people are like "these are the best brownies I have ever had! What did you do?" I am always like "I just followed the recipe on the box haha. But that is not entirely true I do tweak the recipe a bit so here you go:
You'll need
1 Betty Cocker Fudge Brownie Mix
2 Eggs
2/3 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp Hersey's chocolate syrup
So follow the recipe on the box and mix the eggs, oil, water, in with the box mix. I also add the chocolate chips and syrup (which the box doesn't say to do). Preheat the oven to 350. Make sure to grease the pan really well! I use a 9x9 pan and on the box it says to cook for 38-40 minutes but the key is to not cook from for too long. So I set the timer for 30 minutes and check and usually let them go for about 32 minutes. I always check with a toothpick and make sure the middle is cooked all the way though. And that's about all I do. I make sure not to add to many chocolate chips and I don't want my brownies too chunky but adding the chocolate chips is a must. Also it should be noted that I like my brownies more fudge like and not cake like. So I can't speak for what is best if you want more cake like brownies. That is all. Happy Tuesday.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee