Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fair style mini corn dogs

I have been making homemade food like crazy. For one it is way cheaper. It's crazy you can go out to eat and spend like $40 dollars and then I go to the grocery store and realize how much more I can buy. Anyways, I used this recipe to make the corn dogs below. 
I did not use the wood skewers mostly just because I didn't have them and they turned out really good. I call these "fair style" because they don't look like perfect corn dogs they look like fair style corn dogs. Clark even said we should set up a booth and sell them at a fair or two. That seems like I lot of work but I am glad he liked them. ha. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee