Friday, October 25, 2013

Mr. Knox

I know I talk about my pup Knox all the time but hey he is super cute and delicious so I just can't help it. Lately I have been noticing him growing more and more. It is crazy to watch something grow up before your eyes. I can't even imagine having a child. I think the reason I am so into my Knox man is because he was kind of unexpected to get. I mean we were looking for a pup but it all just came together, you can read more of the story here.
I want to have documentation of my little pup because I know before we know it he will be a full grown dog and at least I'll be able to look back at these photos and see our pup. I was talking to my mom of the phone the other day and telling her about Knox. I was frustrated because he had peed on the floor that day and also chewed up his bed a little. Usually he is really good, so I was frustrated. But my mom said it will be okay and it is nice because you treat your first dog like your first baby. Which I can agree with. I love my Knox man. 
love, Carlee



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I am literally dying inside at how much cute this is. Like look at that face I am dying! haha I feel like such a freak at how obsessed with little pups I am!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshhhh, cutest puppy EVER! And I mean it too!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee