Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Goodbye October

Can you believe October is already almost over? I mean Halloween is tomorrow so yeah. I still can't believe 2013 is almost over. Only 2 more months were did the time go. Anyways here are some of my favorite instagram snaps from October.
- Hot Chocolate. I believe it was about 85 degrees while I was drinking this. But now the temperatures have dropped to around 50-60 so I can drink hot drinks with a little more confidence.

-We got our first puppy Knox. I can't believe how big he already is.

-Saw this giant milkshake roadside attraction Dairi-o and also stopped in while in King, NC.

-Took a trip to the mountains and drove the Blue Ridge Parkway.

-Clark helped me build a greeting card display for my greeting cards for upcoming craft shows.

-Clark brought home a mum plant by surprise.

-We carved pumpkins. They molded about a week later so today I am going to get another one so we can carve it before tomorrow.

-Knox chewing up this favorite toy.

-We went to a Fayetteville FireAntz hockey game. I usually love sports games and have been to hockey games before but this one was kind of a bust. There weren't many people and the game just wasn't very exciting.

Anyways October has been a great month and I am excited for both November and December and what they will bring our way.
love, Carlee
follow me: @carleewengel

1 comment:

  1. Fall has to be the best time for instagram snaps. haha! Love these! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee