Thursday, February 13, 2014

February twelfth

Yesterday was my birthday. What a good day. We have had great snow storm here in North Carolina. The last three days we have been completely snowed in. Clark has gotten work off and I only left the house earlier today to go to the post office. My birthday was great, there was a few other things planned but the snow changed that and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We played in the snow, made a nice dinner together, ate ice cream cake; it was good. Here are a few snapshots from yesterday.
And speaking of snow, it is still coming down like crazy right now as I type this. Geez, I thought hoped spring was on the way. It has felt like a 7 day snowy vacation here in Fayetteville, NC. Enjoy your Thursday.
love, Carlee

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It looks like a perfect winter wonderland there, being in hot Australian Summer at the moment I am so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday! At least these photos are very pretty! Hope it didn't spoil your birthday too badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee