Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snowing again

It is snowing again here in North Carolina. We woke up to cold weather and there were threats of snow on my iPhone weather app and also on the news channels, but I kind of assumed it was just a threat but around 8:30 am this morning it started to snow pretty hard. And of course I was excited! I thinking I might have brought the snow with me from Washington State. ha. But I don't really mind because it is so pretty. But on the other hand, I am ready for spring and it is hard to drive or go anywhere because North Carolina isn't prepared for the snow so no snowplows. This means I will probably be cooped up in the house for the next couple of days. 
At least while I am in the house I have the Olympics to keep me company. I have been enjoying watching the Olympics so much. Clark's really likes watching curling and so we got to watch the USA men and women's team play yesterday, unfortunately they both lost. But let me tell you, curling is a very weird sport. It is like a mix of golf, pool, ice skating, and sweeping the floor. Okay maybe that isn't accurate but it looks really difficult. 
I got my haircut yesterday and although it doesn't look much different. (These photos don't show much difference.) But it feels so much better, lighter and healthier. This was the first time I got my haircut since being in North Carolina and I had to find a new salon and sometimes that can be nerve racking. I mean I wanted a good hair dresser. Well I found a great salon called Salon 360 here in Fayetteville and my hairdresser was Jessica, she was awesome. And I will definitely be going back to her. So I am glad I had a good first experience. It's Tuesday but here in the snow standstill of NC it feels like the weekend.
love, Carlee
Jacket: Eddie Bauer
Shirt: Target
Leggings: Nike
Scarf: Old
Boots: Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee