Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sunshine on a cloudy day

These are a few outtake photos from the last outfit post. It was honestly the perfect evening sun and sunset. And today is so gloomy and rainy that I guess I needed a little pick me up and looking at these photos cheer my spirit right up. I really can't wait until the sun comes back out. 

Today Knox and I are spending our time in doors, watching the Office, and packaging Valentine's day orders. Speaking of Valentine's Day, today is the last to order cards to guarantee by the 14th. The international deadline has already passes so if your outside the US then you will probably not receive by February 14. So if you are in the US order today! Time for me to get back to Little Sloth stuff and of course Michael Scott and the Office. Happy Wednesday, send sunshine my way. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee