Friday, June 19, 2015

Midnight lightning storm

On Thursday night there was a thunder and lightning storm it started around 1030pm pretty far away and by 11pm it was really close to us. Knox was all freaked out cause of the thunder and I wasn’t sleeping. I thought maybe Knox needed to pee and thats why he was being so antsy so I went outside to let him go to the bathroom. It was a good thing I did to because I got to watch the lightning in the distance. So I took Knox back in the house and got my camera. Obviously the photos don’t do it justice at all. And also the photos are super grainy but I love them.


Follow along on my adventures below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee