Monday, June 8, 2015

Things I have screenshotted

Hey everyone so there have been so pretty great stuff around the internet lately. I mean there is also some pretty dumb stuff too! So here they are - I have had some of these screen shots on my phone/computer for months and I think one or two for even over a year. They were just so funny or nice that I couldn’t bare to delete them so now I am sharing them here so that way they are saved on the internet and also because if I thought some of this stuff was funny, you guys might too.

A lot of the images are via instagam and if they are I will link the source underneath. Some are from iFunny and some are things friends/family have sent to me. Totally got this idea from Natalie!
The Sapling Press cards are SO FUNNY! The first one is my favorite.
Very cool art // I love his photos and these double photos above! // Best pet sympathy card ever

And just more really funny stuff! Below! 
This is probably the funniest Yelp review ever! It is about the Goodwill in the International District of Seattle WA. 
Happy Monday! I hope y’all are having a great day. 
love, Carlee








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee