Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Not Sweater Weather

Okay so I know I am wearing a cardigan in these photos but don’t let that fool you. It is not sweater weather here. What happens here in the summer (and a lot of other places too) is that it gets so hot outside like 95+ degrees that restaurants/grocery stores/ movie theaters over compensate with the Air Conditioning. So on Saturday I wore this outfit out and around taking off and putting on the cardigan when needed. Clark and I had lunch at Red Robins (I crave their salads sometimes), then we went to the mall cause Clark needed some new shorts, then I dropped Clark off at the barber shop to get his hair cut and I went to the grocery store. It was a very productive day! And this light cardigan was perfect to through on and off when going in and out of establishments. Hope your week is off to a great start!
love, Carlee
Cardigan: American Eagle
Romper: Target
Sandals: Toms.com
Necklace: vintage (was my grandmas)
Follow along on my adventures below!
Follow

1 comment:

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee