Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Boardwalk at the Beach | Myrtle Beach

There is this place called Boardwalk at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. It is not actually on the beach but it is this little village with tons of shops, an aquarium, and a movie theater. It is all around this man made pond/lake thing.
Saturday, Clark and I enjoyed this place. We actually saw a movie during the middle of the day we needed to get out of the heat so we saw Elysium. It was pretty good actually and I am not really an action movie fan but I liked it. After the movie it had cooled down a bit so we walked around and of course got ice cream. We fed fish that were in the pond and people watched some more.
We actually had rented a scooter/moped while in Myrtle Beach and it was awesome. Watch the video on my instagram. It was so much fun and reminded me of a Mary Kate and Ashley movie from my childhood. haha. We pretty much just acted like big kids the entire time. It was great. 

How is your week going. Mine is going well. I will fill you in on real life later. Right now I am enjoying reliving this trip.
love, Carlee
Shorts and Sandals: Old Navy
Tank: Sugarlips
Sunglasses: American Eagle

1 comment:

  1. Relive away! I have been slack at updating our "right now" posts because we went to Europe before this move, and it has been too much fun to edit and remember each precious moment. I love your beachside attire! We used to go to Myrtle Beach a lot as kids, it brings back such nice memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee