Monday, August 12, 2013

Pier 14 | Myrtle Beach

If you follow me on instagram you will already know that Clark and I took a little vacation to the beach over the weekend. It was a long weekend for us as Clark got Friday and Monday off. So we left Friday morning and headed down to Myrtle Beach SC to start our little vacation. 
I loved Myrtle Beach it was so fun and there were so many things to do. This was friday, the first day we arrived, we walked the boardwalk and pier and just had a great time strolling along the beach. We also rode the SkyWheel which is the largest on the East Coast so that was really fun. 
We had a fun time playing in the ocean and in the sand. People watching, which is one of my favorite things to do. Playing games. Eating candy, pizza, and LOTS of ice cream. And most of all just exploring with each other. Also for those of you who don't know the Atlantic Ocean is so much warmer then the Pacific also a little dirtier... 
We talked to some kids that were fishing at the end of the pier. I guess they come to Myrtle Beach every weekend and go fishing. One of them said, once they caught a baby shark. Whether true or not it sounded pretty awesome. 

Keep on the look out for the rest of my vacation post this upcoming week.
love, Carlee
Sandals and Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: DIY
Bag: Target
Sunglasses: American Eagle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee