Thursday, August 29, 2013

Domino Cookies

These are like the Domino Cookies at the Great American Cookie store. I honestly didn't even know these existed until I first visit Fayetteville and Clark and I were walking around the mall. We saw this Great American Cookie store and like any sane person we stopped for cookies. We got a bunch of different types but my favorite was the Domino. And I have had it a lot few times since. 
 I decided to look through different recipes and use a combination to make these cookies. And honestly they taste so close to the ones at Great American Cookie. I have to be careful now that I know how to make them... 
You'll need
3/8 Cup of Special Dark Hersey Cocoa 
6 oz of White Chocolate Chips
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3/4 cup soften butter

Set oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 8 minutes. Until edges are set, middle will still look gooey but they will set after a few times out of the oven. 

Makes about 36 cookies. Enjoy.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. They look soo amazingly delicious!!!
    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee