Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rioz | Myrtle Beach

We spent most of the trip eating ice cream and pizza but one night we wanted to go out to a nice dinner. So I put on my new favorite dress and didn't really fix my hair. I forgot to bring my curling iron on the trip and we had just been swimming. I don't think there was a time that my hair wasn't at least a little damp. Oh well.
We had dinner at this awesome place called Rioz. It is a Brazilian Steak House. They have a huge salad bar and then servers come by and bring you different types of meat. It was my goal to try all the different meats. I believe there were about 12 different types including cooked pineapple. (I know, not a meat but so yummy.) I actually have eaten at a similar place in Boise, Idaho, I don't remember what it was called. Anyways, we also got the best dessert. I got cookies and cream ice cream cake so yummy. And Clark got double chocolate cake.
It was definitely so yummy and we left there so stuffed full! This was our last night in Myrtle Beach so we just enjoyed each other and ended up relaxing. In the morning we headed out and drove up the coast to Wilmington where we stayed one night. Have a great day.
love, Carlee
Dress and Sunglasses: American Eagle
Sandals: Payless

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos! We were just in Myrtle beach last month. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee