Friday, August 16, 2013

Scrapbooking

Clark left for airborne school yesterday so it has been day 1&2 without him. I have gone months without seeing him and being without him but I have never been without him while I have also been across the country. So that is the difference, I am here in a city by myself were I only know a few people. However, having a husband in the military, being alone at times is something that happens to us wives. Airborne school is 3 weeks and Clark is only in Georgia which is just a jump away. So it's not so bad.
Thankfully I do know a few people here and I have also made a long list of stuff I want to do. Yesterday I spent my day scrape-booking and today I am mailing cards. Later tonight I am going over to a friends house to watch a movie and eat pizza. It will be nice. Enjoy your day. 

I still have more posts from vacation. I just wanted to do a little real life update.
love, Carlee

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are super cute and totally make me laugh a little - I'm so familiar with that mess! Anyways, thanks so much for your comment on my post on Selective Potential. I'm enjoying checking out your blog! Hope your time away from your husband goes by quickly!

    XO Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at keeping yourself busy, that is always the key for me too whilst the mister is away. I know how you feel that you are in a new place AND trying to sort out things, but hang in there! It will go by fast and don't worry about having a couple low moments, we have to forgive ourselves for those as they come and go;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee