Friday, August 2, 2013

Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles

Okay these turned out amazing! Just saying. They tasted like Red Robin Strawberry Lemonade but in a popsicle version and I mean what else could you want? I think what gave this recipe the extra BOOM was that I used freshly grown strawberries! 

You'll need:
2 Cups of Simply Lemonade
1 cup of fresh strawberries
3 tablespoons of sugar
Popsicle Tray 
Popsicle Sticks

I just mixed all the ingredients in a glass picture and then poured the mixture into the popsicle tray. Let them freeze overnight to make sure they are frozen all the way through.
love, Carlee 


1 comment:

  1. Yum these look really good. Perfect for a hot day :)

    niamh-makes-things.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee