Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Southport Ferry

The North Carolina coast is a bit different then the Washington, Oregon, California coast (which I have driven before.) The North Carolina coast is a lot more windy, I wanted to drive up the coast from Myrtle Beach to Wilmington but it was a lot different then I expected. We actually didn't get to see much of the coast but that is okay because we got to ride this ferry and I really like riding ferries. 
It was a short ride compared to some that I have been on, only about 20 minutes. These seagulls actually followed the boat the entire way across the harbor and people threw bread pieces to them. No wonder they stay around. I have a feeling that the animals are a lot more spoiled on this coast. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee