Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Beanie and braids

I wore this outfit when Clark and I went to dinner this past weekend. Clark is actually gone for a bit because they are going some training at another base. So we knew we wanted to go out and have a nice dinner before he was gone for a while. Looking at these photos now I am realizing that I look kind of silly wearing a short dress and sandals with a beanie but this day was about 70 degrees so it was rather warm and I am wearing the beanie because I didn't want to have to mess with my bangs (as usual.) I need to work on styling them, now that they are longer haha. But I had fun with this outfit and hair style and figured I would just wear what I wanted when I wanted and all was going to be okay in the world. 

As Albert Eisten said “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”  

I have know idea if he actually said this but I saw it on goodreads.com and thought it might be true and even if he didn't say it, I like the quote. 
love, Carlee
Dress: Target
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21
Purse: JCPennys
Sandals: Teva
Hat: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee