I traveled to Augusta again to see Clark. This is my third time going to Augusta, Georgia in the past 8 months. I was so excited to go again mostly just to see my fiance again after not seeing him for 3 months. We had a great time, the weather was not very good though. It rained and the temperature didn't get over 50. Oh well. I still had a great time.
1. Plane trip from Seattle to Atlanta. Beautiful shot of Mt. Rainer from the sky.
2. First photo I took of Clark and I.
3, 4. We had Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast on Saturday morning then munched on the remaining dozen the rest of the trip.
5. Just in the truck.
6-12. We went mini golfing. Goofing photos of us just playing mini golf on Saturday. I also won the mini golf. Just saying.
13. We were walking around Bed, Bath, and Beyond I was showing Clark stuff that I had registered for, for our wedding. He was trying out pillow to see which one he would want.
14. A couple shot.
15. One of the gates to The Masters golf course.
16. Clark bought me roses. Sweet guy.
17. Pizza at the airport on Monday morning.
18. Looked like heaven from my plane window.
19. Selfie on the plane.
20. Almost home.