Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inside portraits: Sophia

Just last week I took some more photos of my friend Sophia. She is an aspiring actress and was trying to book small modeling and acting jobs and wanted a few photos. So of course I offered to help her out. The last session we did was outdoors so this time we decided do to some inside. It is definitely harder to photograph inside but I thought these turned out beautiful.
She has also been getting actually model jobs and small acting parts. The photos she has been sending in have been the ones I took of her. It is super flattering to know that I can help her achieve her dream. Enjoy
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee