Monday, March 4, 2013

Leather and wavy hair

Another very casual outfit today. I guess that is just where I am at these days. I definitely like staying true to my roots and my style. My style is anything that is comfortable as I am sure you have noticed by reading my blog post. Sometimes I feel weird posting 'outfit photos.'I am not claiming to know anything about fashion because I really don't but I am here to show you my style once in a while and hope you enjoy a glimpse of what I wear from day to day. 
I have been having the urge to shop lately and I have actually been fulfilling that urge. I am actually very frugal when it comes to money. So I don't spend a lot of money on clothes and I rarely just shop to shop for new stuff for myself but sometimes it is needed. When I do shop, I shop wisely and look for sales and make sure I will really love a piece. If it is something I can live without or that I know I might not were often then I wont buy it. I have gotten a lot better at doing that. I have some pretty pieces in my closet that I rarely wear now and it is a shame. 
I hope everyone has a great week. I am hoping to catch up on much needed studying and homework, start looking into buying a wedding dress eeeeek!, get super excited about seeing Clark at the end of this month. 
love, Carlee


11 comments:

  1. Your hair is such a pretty color! I've always wanted a similar shade (but it would look terrible on me!).

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your tennies!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather jacket!! You look great :)

    xo
    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the hair!! :) I love my leather jacket, a little too much. I'm soon going to need a new one.

    EverydayEphee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look. You hair looks amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my surprise gift from Lauren Conrad on my blog today as well as a giveaway. I'd love if you'd swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have great style, and I LOVE that leather jacket! That's one of those pieces I'm trying to find. Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my leather jacket at Old Navy during the summer I believe. and thanks!!
      Carlee

      Delete
  8. You are adorable girl! Loving your leather jacket! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee