Monday, March 11, 2013

The best color

For some reason or another I think that the color of this cardigan is the best color ever right now. Blueish, green teal or whatever you would like to call it. I love it. I think it is because spring is right around the corner. It is safe to say this is my favorite color right now. You see my favorite color changes with the times, seasons, my mood. So you'll never know what it will be next but right now this is it. 
This week is going to be so busy! To be honest though I am glad it is going to be  a little bit busy because that means that it will go by fast. And I want it to go by fast because I just can't wait to see Clark the weekend of the 22nd! So like 11 days. I have 3 finals this week and a research paper due this week as well. 
My very best friend and I also made a list of things we want to do before we are done with this year which I am exciting about. Since I am getting married and won't be returning to this school. Our list including this like go on a ferry ride, shop at Bellevue Square, register for wedding gifts, eat tacos, and watch a super romantic chick flick in theaters. I know some of the stuff is kind of lame. But it will be super fun. 
I hope everyone has a great Monday. Mine will be busy.
love, Carlee
Cardigan: American Eagle
Tank: c/o Sugarlips
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Cathy Jean
Bag: Target

8 comments:

  1. so bright and pretty :)
    i love your boots too!

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute!!! Good luck on all your finals! It is a hard road but so worth it in the end!

    www.balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardigans are my favorite thing to wear. Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel/floral combination! Congrats on getting engaged!! So excited for your and your upcoming wedding! You will be a beautiful bride :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look! So fresh and springy:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that color too and it looks so great on you!

    love,
    elisabeth
    www.bellatheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cardigan and its color ^^
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from the blog hop! That is such a great color! It definitely says spring to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee