Friday, March 15, 2013

Greeting card box organizer: diy

I knew I needed something to organize my greeting cards after I started finding them all over the place. So I found this kraft box at Hobby Lobby and I turned it into a greeting card holder/organizer. 
I have always loved being organized but I have realized how more important it is when you have a business. I just opened my Etsy business in January so it isn't big (yet) by any means but I know how important it is so stay on top of organization. Keeping track of sales, shipping cost/purchases, receipts, etc. Both my mom and dad are self-employed with different businesses and so I have seen first hand what it take to be successful and one major key is to stay organized. And this is just perfect for where I am at right now.
I made dividers with colored paper and I folded and stamped white card stock to make the tabs. I also make areas for receipts, envelopes, and stamps. This is working great for me so far and I know where to find everything I need when someone purchases a card. 
I think it in the future I will paint the outside of the box but for now I just decorated it with some misplaced pieces of washi tap.
What do you all think?
love, Carlee 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Check out my weblog :: HTTP://www.Fadaf.de/wiki/index.php?title=Benutzer:JoannaRle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to stopped by here. Love your stuff, such an incredible idea. Gonna try this out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! At the moment, I have mine all stuck together in a drawer.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really cute idea! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I actually like how you decorated - kind of like a scrap book! x, Kat

    Love and Ace
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's super cute and such a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete