Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finals and Georgia

365 project. 77-83
Oh my gosh, I feel like I have so much to catch up on. I am sorry I have been gone for a few days as I mentioned before I went down to Georgia and saw Clark this past weekend. It was wonderful but it went by so fast. I hate that. Anyways I will be sharing photos from that trip tomorrow. Right now I want to catch up on my 395 project post for last week.

It was finals week so I spent a lot of time hiding out in my dorm room studying and watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix.

I had the best time with Clark in Gerogia and like I said I will recapping the whole trip tomorrow and I also have some fun recipes in the works since it is spring break and I have a kitchen to bake and cook in. Anyways have a good Tuesday!
love, Carlee 



1 comment:

  1. Hope you did great on your finals! I love Hart of Dixie!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee