Wednesday, March 20, 2013

down the path

My last final for winter quarter is today. I have been 'studying' since the last day of classes on Friday. And by studying I mean hanging out in sweats with my hair in a bun, evidence to follow in my 365 post for this week, watching the first season of Hart of Dixie on Netflix, cleaning and packing for spring break and flying to Georgia!, and you know studying a little bit. I am so ready to be done with winter quarter. I want more sunny days here in Seattle. I should not complain though because we have actually had quiet a lot for winter. 
I received a new pair of glasses from Firmoo last week. I was so excited to be able to pick out another pair. I wanted to go for the more classic look this time, with the simple rectangle brown frame. These are prescription and not just for looks. As stated before I just don't wear them all that often. Except for the important things like reading the board in a lecture class and driving. I think you will be seeing these glasses on me more often though. 

These fit on my face wonderfully. I find it hard to find glasses that sit on my face right even sun glasses seem to always be a bit crooked. I always thought I was just cursed to never have glasses sit on my face properly. But it turns out I am not cursed, these fit so well, really. I will probably even wear them to the airport on Friday instead of bothering putting my contacts in. Also if you haven't already gotten yourself a pair of Firmoo glasses you better head on over to their site because your first pair of glasses will be free. 
Happy Wednesday. 
love, Carlee
Boots: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Jacket: Eddie Bauer
Tank: JCPennys

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those boots! So adorable.

    Good luck with your exams. I'm sure you'll do great, despite your procrastinating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love your boots

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more I am so ready for classes to be over I'm already don't spring break ugh went by too fast! Good luck on your exams!
    -Stasia xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love this jacket it's amazing cool outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee