Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pale pink

I wore this outfit to a meeting with my future boss for my job this summer. I am going to be a lifeguard again this summer. My third summer in a row. It will be fun and I will make good money and work full time so its all good. This outfit is very similar to an outfit that I wore while in Georgia this past weekend. The only thing different is the shirt. I choose a forest green shirt this time instead of a black one that I wore in Georgia. Anyways this is a typical outfit for me. 
I am loving these pale pink pants. I got them at Target a couple of weeks ago on sale for 15 dollars. I always love going to Target. If you go through their sales rate you can usually find some great stuff. I found a these great pants, some boots, and a pretty teal maxi skirt. 

Like the little pup in the background on the last photo? That is my families new puppy Apollo. He is 3/4 Rottweiler and 1/4 Black Lab. He is just so cute and so sweet. He is going to grow up and be so big. My mom is excited to have a big dog around the house again. You will see more of this little guy in the next few post. I am on spring break and loving seeing my family and being home.
love, Carlee 
Pants and Coats: Target
Boots: Cathy Jean 

8 comments:

  1. I love the color of these pants...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute, love the trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants are so pretty! And the little pup's adorable too! :)
    Morgan at thehonestfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the pants! I wish I could have a pair of pants in a bright color but I have a black dog with semi-long hair, so - out of the question.
    Cute pup in the background! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post! always enjoy seeing what you are up to and the cute new addition to the family! i am adding you on instagram for more photos of him lol

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    P.S. Since google reader might be going down I am following you on Bloglovin now. Come by and follow me too;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. target's a fun store to shop and i bet you will enjoy being a lifeguard again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, love your pants! That puppy is so adorable!!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pants are beautiful on you. Being a lifeguard sounds AWESOME! I wish I could swim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee