Thursday, March 21, 2013

Year One

I have been blogging one year! Wow this is my first ever blog, I actually didn't even no about blogging until I got to college and found the big blogs. I got inspired and I knew I wanted to start my own. I honestly didn't know what my blog would be about and I wanted to be able to blog about an wide variety of topics. 

I posted my first outfit in April then continued to post regularly in June, July and August and into the fall. I started making more recipes and bettering my food photography skills. And I can't wait to continue to grow my skills further. 

I have also changed my blogger button quiet a few times and also everything on my blog. I do like my blog now and hopefully it will stay this way for a while. I want to have a good brand and have my blog be easily recognizable so I am trying to form that along the way. Throughout this year I have also learned a ton about HTML and CSS which is awesome. I have designed my own blog from the beginning and just focused on Googleing tutorials on how to design/edit things on Blogger. I didn't know anything about coding before I started blogging. Like ZERO knowledge. I guess I just thought websites just magically looked amazing, I was wrong. It takes a lot of work and I admire the designers of the world. I am so happy I have learned some pieces of information here and there and I am sure I will learn so much more down the road. 

It has been a great year and I am so glad I started blogging. It is great. The relationships that form with people you would have never met other wise. I mean how awesome is that! I am looking forward to another great year ahead. 

In this upcoming year I hope to take more outfit post. I mean I wear clothes everyday, I just need to not be so lazy and remember to take my camera with me. I also get really inspired by Tieka and hope to take more trips around my area and photograph my outfits along the way. Just a little dream. I also hope to make more recipes and be more creative with the food I make. I also have a little goal to work on my hair. Maybe change up the hair style and work on styling it everyday. I hope you will enjoy this next year with me. 
love, Carlee

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year, girl! My favorite part of blogging is the relationships, as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Looking forward for more great outfit posts! :)

    xox, cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congratulations! love your pictures!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1 year Bloggiversary! Love your style as well and I hope you have a Fabulous Friday :)
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go girl! :) I too have restarted doing more fashion posts :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the Totally Awesome Blog Hop! Love your blog and congrats on 1 year! I am a new blogger and I can't wait to see what mine will look like in a year!

    You can visit me at royalproclaims.blogspot.com

    ~Royal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee